About Panorama Engineering Consultancy
Founded in 1984 by Architect Ali Mohammed Kamal Al-Mazrooei, Panorama Engineering Consultancy (PEC) is a pioneering Omani professional practice that offers architectural design, structural design, master-planning, project management, cost estimation, and contract administration services to both private and public sector clients. PEC is known for its experienced team of architects, engineers, and consultants, our commitment to delivering high-quality and cost-effective solutions while adhering to all relevant codes and regulations. Our reputation is based on our attention to detail, creative design solutions, and client satisfaction.
At PEC, we strive to achieve a balance of innovation, cost-effectiveness, and neighborhood integration in our designs. We blend our local expertise with global standards to deliver unique and suitable solutions for our clients. Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with our clients by aligning their vision and project needs with our innovative and professional capabilities, all while adhering to statutory policies and design codes both locally and internationally.
What We Do
PEC is a consultancy that aims to create meaningful value for clients and not present them with an out-of-the-box solutions. These are solutions that respect the identity of the geolocation of the project yet incorporating signature touches which are in-line with clients’ requirements.
Our projects, unless otherwise required, are designed with ample ventilation and natural lighting which is healthier to the building occupants and also saves on cooling/heating and electricity bills.
- Master planning
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Green building design
- Local use of resources and theme in the design
- Façade and elevation design and high-quality media production
- Use of advance building design management methods (BIM) in process of design
- Designing of RCC structures
- Designing of Steel Structure
- Use of pre-stressed or post-tensioned concrete methods
- Wind loading and earthquake simulation and design
Mechanical and Plumbing system Design
- Heat loading analysis
- Chilled water HVAC system (district cooling) design
- Hot and Cold-water distribution design
- Landscape irrigation systems
- Storm water and sewage systems
- Smoke management analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Building Management System procurement and integration