About Panorama Engineering Consultancy
Panorama Engineering Consultancy (PEC) was established in 1984 by the skilled and creative architect Ali Mohammed Kamal Al-Mazrooei. The professional practice is one of the first local Omani consultancies to provide architectural design, structural design and master-planning to both the private and public sectors.
PEC works on the principles of innovation, multi-disciplinary design, economically feasible design and compatible neighborhood integration. We at Panorama use our local knowledge combined with international standards to deliver compatible novel solutions for our clients. Our aim is to develop a lasting relationship with our clients and combine their vision and project requirements with our innovation and professional skill sets all while keeping within compliance with statuary policies and international and local design codes.
What We Do
PEC is a consultancy that aims to create meaningful value for clients and not present them with an out-of-the-box solutions. These are solutions that respect the identity of the geolocation of the project yet incorporating signature touches which are in-line with clients’ requirements.
Our projects, unless otherwise required, are designed with ample ventilation and natural lighting which is healthier to the building occupants and also saves on cooling/heating and electricity bills.
- Master planning
- Interior Design and Decoration
- Green building design
- Local use of resources and theme in the design
- Façade and elevation design and high-quality media production
- Use of advance building design management methods (BIM) in process of design
- Designing of RCC structures
- Designing of Steel Structure
- Use of pre-stressed or post-tensioned concrete methods
- Wind loading and earthquake simulation and design
Mechanical and Plumbing system Design
- Heat loading analysis
- Chilled water HVAC system (district cooling) design
- Hot and Cold-water distribution design
- Landscape irrigation systems
- Storm water and sewage systems
- Smoke management analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Building Management System procurement and integration